No matter what your problem is, The Fixer can solve it!
The Fixer works with companies of all shapes, sizes and accounts. Enjoy a customized solution that fits your budget and perfects it at the same time. Whether you’re looking to organize that pile of receipts or need constant financial management, the Fixer will turn your mess into success!
Small business owners and managers often wear many hats. It can be difficult to keep up with all the moving parts and this can lead to inaccuracies in day-to-day operations. Every part of a business affects the other. The Fixer will find that broken or missing piece and provide you with a written assessment. The assessment documents our findings and includes a proposal for both short and long term solutions. This stage of the process is required and ensures accurate reporting, efficiency and adherence to policies and protocols. In the long run, it reduces costs, enhances cash flow and provides everything you need to make sound business decisions. The purpose of the assessment is to review the company’s accounting file and other pertinent financial information gathered from the client to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the company’s financial health and records.
We will identify administrative needs by conducting a review of critical operational areas. These areas include human resources, cash handling procedures and compliance.
We will review your accounting file and other pertinent financial information. We'll identify the strengths and weaknesses of your financial health and records.
Operational Management Fix
Need a helping hand? The Fixer Bookkeeping Team will develop strategies to streamline your processes. We'll provide both leadership and support for your staff.
Similar to the Financial Fix, the cost and length of the Operational Management Fix, will be dependent on the problem areas identified in the Assessment. We'll provide a custom solution based on the level of engagement you request.
The Operational Management Fix includes, but is not limited to:
- Creating and documenting internal control procedures
- Developing record-keeping systems
- Supply purchasing and cost reduction strategies
- Team building and communication trainings
- Business service contracts – i.e. credit cards
- Employee engagement strategies
- Records management
- Life coaching
- Human resources support. Develop job descriptions and performance reviews
- Development of policies and procedures, such as personnel, security, regulatory compliance
- Internal and external marketing strategies
Are you afraid there might be errors in your accounts? Are all of the numbers on your reports negative? The Fixer Can Help! We will identify the source of your financial problem and implement a solution to get your accounts back on track.
There are several factors that will affect the length and cost including the size of your business, the number of moving parts and severity of problems. There are circumstances where the cleanup can be extensive and every adjustment affects another part of the puzzle.
The Financial Fix Includes:
- Review of accounts receivable to determine who actually owes money. Create plan to collect past due amounts.
- Review of accounts payable to ensure bills are paid on time. Verify if outstanding bills in fact have not been paid.
- Confirm transaction to account accuracy. Chart of Accounts review to ensure reports provide useful information to management.
- Reconcile all financial accounts.
- Make adjusting journal entries when appropriate to correct errors.
Full Charge Bookkeeping
Let the Fixer manage your bookkeeping, so you can get back to business.
Don't underestimate the importance of solid financial data! Without someone managing the day-to-day upkeep, you could end up paying more in taxes, owe fines, penalties and late fees or miss out on new income opportunities. Your books could prevent you from qualifying for loans or credit which could stifle your growth. We'll ensure a steady cash flow from your clients and give you the freedom to manage your other obligations.
Bookkeeping Services include but are not limited to:
- Accounts Payable – Ensuring your bills get paid
- Accounts Receivable – Ensuring you get paid by your clients
- Bank Reconciliations
- State and local tax filings
- Communication with CPA, bankers and other consultants
- Communication with clients and vendors
- Establishing processes and procedures for accurate recording
The Fixer will develop custom solutions that are tailored your specific needs.
Consulting CFO (Chief Financial Officer)
It's important to have accurate and up-to-date financial information, butwhat if you don't fully understand it? Have you ever looked at your Income Statement and thought “Why don’t I have any money in the bank?” or “I don’t know what I am spending all this money on!”
We can help translate your financial statements and learn to use the information to your advantage. We find solutions for software needs, add systems to prevent fraud or theft and even budgeting advice.
Managing an administrative team is the key to your success. The Fixer offers short, medium and long-term administrative management solutions. We use a hands-on approach to complement your existing processes and lift your operational burdens. Our experienced consultants are dedicated to to coordinating with you and your staff.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Full Service Human Resources - Recruiting, Onboarding, Communications training, Manager training, Staff and Manager Assessments
- Office Valuation
- Technology and Compliance
- Success Coaching
- Marketing and Rhetoric Coaching
Email Ericka@TheFixerBookkeeping.com to get started!